My guest today, Tara Mackey, is the CEO & Founder of Genetix, a #1 bestselling author, and the founder of the award-winning company and blog, The Organic Life.
Tara has been researching, testing and writing about organic skincare for nearly a decade. Her company, Genetix, is most well-known for its 100% Organic breast enhancement oil and a line of organic skincare products as well.
Tara's skincare treatments have been featured worldwide by popular media outlets such as Forbes, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Women's Health, Oprah and others.
On today's show, Tara talks about the #1 tip to creating an award-winning blog, the ONE Action Step she took with her first product that catapulted its success and what she wishes she would've known early on as an entrepreneur.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
If you have a desire for something and a love in your heart, just because the world doesn't understand it yet that doesn't mean that it is not the correct thing to do. And if you really feel like this is your mission, keep going.” – Tara Mackey
- The blog post that went viral and helped her gain tremendous visibility
- Tips on how to grow a loyal following by blogging
- The #1 tip to building a successful business
- Why she focuses on the BRAND rather than the PRODUCT
- The MOMENT Tara realized that her product was needed now more than ever
- Her tips on how she overcame judgement, fear, and criticism
- The key to investing in many entrepreneurial projects
We can't do everything all at once.” – Tara Mackey
Connect with Tara Mackey:
“Prioritizing is really the number one thing you have to do if you want to be successful everyday.” – Tara Mackey