Tami Halton Pardee has broken all residential sales records in LA, selling over $3 billion in residential real estate since 2005 despite a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis
and raising four children.
As Founder & CEO of Halton Pardee + Partners, Inc., Tami has built a concierge real estate company that understands the life-changing decisions that come with buying a home.
Apart from being a leader in the real estate industry, Tami founded a philanthropic project called the Life Change Warriors program, and it recently surpassed $1 million in community donations.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Time is really the only asset that you can never get back, and I think it is even more valuable than money.” – Tami Halton Pardee
- Tami’s 20 Minute Rule – a business game changer
- The incident that turned Tami from an “aggressive leader” to one of gratitude and love
- Why the simple act of following up can make the biggest difference
- Why she DANCES ON A LIFEGUARD STAND every single morning
- Tips to cultivating her “work family” company culture
- The acronym that her Team lives by
- Why “SLEEPING ON IT” is key
- Her Biggest Challenge
- What Tami loves to do when she travels – this will surprise you
- Why you have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- The success of her Life Change Warriors philanthropy project
- How relationships have been absolutely VITAL to Tami's business
- And much, much more
Why not plan our life on purpose? We plan our vacations, we plan all these things, but we don’t plan our life.” – Tami Halton Pardee
Connect with Tami Halton Pardee:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Life Change Warriors | Halton Pardee + Partners
The most important thing is actually living in the moment when you’re working and making the work be joyful.” – Tami Halton Pardee