My guest Stacy Blackman, CEO and founder of Stryke Club, is truly a serial entrepreneur.
She’s been at the helm of three different (quite successful) start-up companies in three different industries – wedding, MBA consulting and now skin-care for teenage boys.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
No one really knows the way, we are all flying a little bit blind.” – Stacy Blackman
- The #1 QUESTION to ask yourself before diving into your next venture
- How 9/11 shaped her second start-up and what we can learn in this time of COVID-19
- The one “HABIT” she had to break to keep going every day
- Why we always need to be ready to PIVOT
- How you can make the most of difficult situations
- How to build a VIRTUAL team committed to your business vision – there’s one ESSENTIAL Ingredient
I'm very organized and I really do map out most of my day.” – Stacy Blackman
Connect with Stacy Blackman:
Begin before you are ready.” – Stacy Blackman