Early on in her career, Michelle Seiler Tucker, took the Corporate America approach to her career recruited by a Fortune 500 company, and still felt like she couldn't get anything accomplished due to the slow moving culture. She decided it was time for a change. Today, with 20 years experience in mergers and acquisitions, she is an expert at buying, selling, growing, and fixing businesses and is the Founder & CEO of Seiler Tucker Incorporated.
In this episode, Michelle discusses the six P's of selling your business, why it takes forever to create change in corporate America, and why relationships are our most valuable commodity.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
It's not what you know that gets you in trouble in life, it's what you don't know.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
- How being “The Best Kept Secret” was COSTING her too much in lost Revenue
- Her GAME CHANGER Moment – One Action that caused her business to EXPLODE
- The VERY BEST time to Sell
- When your business should be VALUED for the purpose of Selling
- The Most COMMON CHALLENGE Business faces when getting ready to Sell
- How She moves through the really TOUGH Days
- The SIX P's of selling your business
- Her FIVE YEAR QUESTION – this has become her Guiding Principle
- Why Trusted RELATIONSHIPS are everything in Business
- And much, much more!
The biggest issue is business owners working in the business not on the business.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker
Connect with Michelle Seiler Tucker:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Seiler Tucker
Your network is your net worth.” – Michelle Seiler Tucker