Today's guest, Marla Hughes, is the podcast host of Interviews With Innocence & the founder of Sacred Rituals for the Young.
After a family tragedy, Marla began to question her purpose and felt drawn to start a business near and dear to her heart. In this episode, we discuss how her business model works and which signs you can look for to determine if your child could benefit from a sacred ritual.
We also share hiring tips for finding passionate team members and talk about the simple, grassroots effort Marla took to start her podcast.
Listen to this episode to learn how you can implement Marla's simple and trusted business action steps in your own life.
- HOW Sacred Rituals for the Young was born
- Two PIVOTAL Questions that led Marla on a journey to a NEW Idea
- How & Why the RITUAL Process works with children
- What SIGNS to look for to see if your child would benefit from a Ritual Process
- Marla's best business action steps – I love the SIMPLICITY of this!
- How she started her PODCAST
- The key to finding the RIGHT Team Member (it’s not what you might think)
Connect with Marla Hughes:
Subscribe, Download and Listen to the Podcast on your favorite Podcast Platform: