I recently became fast friends with my guest, Holly Dowling, and you’ll totally understand why when you listen in to today’s show. Holly has an infectious energy and insightful pearls of wisdom.
As a dynamic award-winning keynote speaker and inspirational thought-leader, Holly has addressed over 250,000 people in Fortune 500 companies around the world. Not to mention, she has impacted the hearts and minds of millions with her “A Celebration of You” podcast (I was a guest a few months ago, so I hope you listen in!).
On today’s show, Holly talks about how she started her entrepreneurial journey by following a news article she saw in the paper when she was a stay-at-home mom, how she became an inspirational thought leader, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
In the balance of being there with my children, I can tell you that I don’t know that they were getting the best of me if I wasn’t feeling the best of Holly.” – Holly Dowling
- Holly’s moment of DIVINE INSPIRATION while she was a stay-at-home mom
- How she created an event-planning business without any experience in event planning
- How Holly juggled childcare while kicking off a brand new business
- The journey of becoming a well-known speaker and thought leader
- What happened when she walked away from her high-paying broker career
- The ONE THING she doesn’t travel without
- Why “should” is an absolute buzz-kill for women entrepreneurs
- The amazing and exciting things that Holly has in her future
- And much, much more
If you follow the nudge, it is amazing what you can do.” – Holly Dowling
Connect with Holly Dowling:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Holly Dowling
Tell me ‘no’, watch me go. I don’t wait for the world to tell me or give me permission to do it.” – Holly Dowling