I’m super excited to have Claudia Chan, author, leader, and founder of S.H.E. Globl as a guest on today’s show.
She was flush with material items in her life and began to feel the call for more purpose. Claudia is the author of the Leadership book, This is How We Rise: Reach Your Highest Potential, Empower Women, Lead Change in the World, which was named by CNBC as a “top career book of 2018” and also featured in The New York Times.
Her business, S.H.E. Globl, is a platform that equips organizations with powerful learning and development opportunities that keep your talent inspired, engaged and growing all year.
I think you’ll love today’s show as Claudia talks about why the future is female, how to amplify women’s voices, her strategy behind elevation periods, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
We can't be teaching people a definition of leadership that is so one dimensional.” – Claudia Chan
- Her BEST Action steps to gain attention for her movement
- WHY focusing on a specific segment of the market is so key now
- Focusing questions on how to drill down what part of the market you want to OWN
- How to REDEFINE leadership
- How ELEVATION PERIODS can help build a full life
- The mentality to adopt in challenging times
- And much, much more…
We have the power of the universe inside of us and I think trusting our instincts is another thing that we need to do better.” – Claudia Chan
Connect with Claudia Chan:
Less is more and really own those areas the most.” – Claudia Chan