If you think about it, we spend so much of our lives in bed cozied into our bed sheets.
My guest today, Ariel Kaye, became the founder and CEO of Parachute Home by being obsessed with learning about sheets. Now, Parachute Home is an extremely profitable company that sells bed sheets and towels worldwide.
On the show today, Ariel shares the nitty-gritty about her business success. She also talks about several very creative projects that Parachute Home has taken on to create a holistic and profitable experience for their customers, staff, and the world as a whole.
I’m so excited for you to hear from Ariel. Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
When you’re building a business, you want to go-go-go and go really fast and grow really fast. And I think for me, it’s being about to shift that a bit and focus on, not perfection, but progress.” – Ariel Kaye
- How to create an online buying frenzy – Ariel SOLD out her sheets in 2 days online!
- How to get investors for your company – a most “humbling” experience for Ariel
- Successful Tips for Fundraising
- One of the most important ingredients you must have to build a business
- Her process for acquiring new clients
- Why company culture is the key to success
- Tips on how to create a team that is devoted to your vision
Being an entrepreneur is like riding a rollercoaster. You’ve got these super high highs and these super low lows and sometimes they happen within 10 minutes.” – Ariel Kaye
- Connect with Ariel Kaye:
Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | ParachuteHome
Really creating a supportive space that is collaborative and positive and where people can have fun is super important to me.” – Ariel Kaye