Both Amber and her husband were mortgage brokers when the bottom dropped out of the real estate market. Overnight, she found herself pregnant with her fifth child and standing in line for WIC government benefits to maintain food and nutrition for her family.
Fast forward to today, Amber Duncan now owns 17 companies including a debt consolidation company, Reduce My Debts, two Gigi’s Cupcakes franchises and Shop Jackie, a high-end personal shopping experience for women, delivered right to your front door.
In this episode, Jackie explains how you can connect with a customer and why it’s the most important aspect of being successful in business. She also reveals some of her best leadership tips and shares why you should never wait for perfection.
Listen in to this episode to find out how to grow a new business, ways to increase your business’s visibility, and how Shop Jackie works.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Everything that I've done has been born out of failure.” – Amber Duncan
- How Shop Jackie was started out of Amber’s FRUSTRATION
- Where the name JACKIE came from – love this story & reminds me of my Mom!
- How Amber is DISRUPTING the online personal styling industry making it BOTH scalable & personal
- Amber went from college dropout to owning 17 businesses
- Simple strategies on how Amber went from “broke, eating Mac n’ Cheese every day” to wildly successful
- Her Go-To Action Step that she takes every day to keep her ALIGNED as a wife, mother to five and entrepreneur
- Her Superpower
- Her ADVICE on what you need to know when you get started – PURE GOLD and it’s just ONE Word.
I don't get stuck, I turn quickly.” – Amber Duncan
Connect with Amber Duncan:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Reduce My Debts| Shop Jackie
Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make.” – Amber Duncan