I’m so excited to have Ali Brown as my first guest on She's Got Moxie! Ali is a personal friend and mentor, and an incredibly successful entrepreneur.
Ali Brown is one of the most recognized entrepreneur coaches in the world. She has built a coaching and consulting enterprise that ranked in the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in the nation.
Ali was named one of Forbes “Women to Watch”, one of Ernst and Young's “Winning Women Entrepreneurs” and an “Entrepreneur Delegate” for the United Nations Foundation Global Accelerator.
Ali was also featured on ABC’s Secret Millionaire, and she has over 250K followers via her Glambition Radio Podcast, AliBrown.com and social media.
Today Ali tells us about what led her to quit her job and start her own business. She also shares amazing advice about how to stand out in your industry, and her best productivity tip.
I think you’ll find this episode engaging and truly motivating!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
When you're starting off we all have to hustle, you will have to do some things that you may not love and you gotta get it done.” – Ali Brown
- What can you do to stand out professionally
- Why you need a formula when you first start out as an entrepreneur
- How do you know if you should start your own business
- What criteria should you use to evaluate important decisions
- How to be more productive
- What it's like to have your husband work for you
- Why is it important to have a vision for your business
- How can you create a clear vision for your future
- Why you should do the opposite of what everyone else is doing
- How to figure out your priorities
- What makes a business successful
- Why being well read in your industry is important
Follow the formulas, and take all the advise you can, and say yes to everything until there's a moment you're ready to say no.” – Ali Brown
3 Gold Nuggets of Advice:
- Figure out how you are going to make money
- Start listening to yourself and stretching yourself a little bit more every time that you have the opportunity
- Trust yourself and the process
- Learn more about Ali's Iconic Event
- Listen and Subscribe to Ali's Glambition Radio Podcast
- Connect with Ali Brown:
Having the courage to change everything was my most courageous and proud moment.” – Ali Brown